From:
Troy Gilchrist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 10:22:38 -0500
> CALLING a disagreement between women a catfight is exactly as
> politically correct as setting up a mud wrestling contest ...

I am responsible for applying the term "cat fight" to the recent debate
between Kendra and Muriel. My apologies if I transgressed the inviolate code
of political correctness. In my defense, I can only say that I recently saw
an episode of Seinfeld that was all about "cat fights." I couldn't resist.
In the future, I shall endeavor to keep my sense of humor in check and be a
good Stepford male.

Troy Gilchrist