From:
Jeremy and Kendra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 13:16:18 -0500
> Dr. Mom- Ph.D. in motherhood.
>
> Molybenum supplements help sulfite-sensitive asthmatics.

Oh yeah, in my younger years my doctor prescribed sulfite drugs often.  I had a
horrible, almost deadly reaction to it after many uses of it.  My father also had a
severe, dangerous reaction to sulfite drugs.  I invite people to find alternatives and
improve your diet for at least one month to see the difference between health and
feeling like your healthy.  That is what those drugs are for.  It causes you to rely
on a "fix" instead of solving your bodies problem.  I am not saying the Paleo diet is
a cure-all.  I do believe that it can help many asthma sufferers.