From:
Jeremy and Kendra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 12:14:36 -0500
Well said.  I agree with Todd though, Muriel "Dr. Mom" has a right to be here as well as
everyone else.  I intended with my clean, honest comments to stir some thought in Muriel
and some reaction.  I expected an answer with regard to why she personally feels this
list is the place for her to be and stir others to consider any information given by a
women who has a background such as hers.  Especially, when I personally feel her
children are being cheated from health, but sure, raise them the way you feel but,
expect individuals who do care about your children's health since you list it in your
signature!

I believe my comments were with regards to a Paleo lifestyle and I hoped to spark a
serious recourse with regards to Muriel's decision to feed them chemicals and sugar.
Instead I got, well everyone read it.  I invite Muriel to have an educated discussion
with me privately, but she has chosen to leave it with her last vulgar comments.

Well, back to Paleo foods and lifestyle.  To anyone new to the list I apologize if you
feel you have to be Paleo to post here.  It is not true and even I, "Neanderbrain" ;-}
am not perfect.  I hope that you will receive support and advice ... and even give
some.  This is a rather comfortable list with many reliable and intelligent sources to
get information from.

I personally stick pretty close to Ray Audette's Neanderthin.  Right now I am enjoying
Ketosis in hopes to reduce what little body fat I have.  I am a nursing mother so I do
not have much.  Nthin is pretty much NEVER EAT GRAINS, SUGARS, POTATOES, BEANS AND DAIRY
products or thing containing those products.  DO EAT MEATS, FRUIT, NUTS, SEEDS, BERRIES
AND VEGETABLES especially in their raw state.

Kendra
NeanderTwin