From:
"Dr. Mom" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 09:21:31 -0400
::
::#1- I don't appreciate your crude, uneducated language.
        Maybe crude, not uneducated.  The British use the phrase a lot.  Perfectly
chosen for a person who thinks she has the right to say that I chose to
have special needs kids.

::#4 - If you love your children so much and if you are so incredibly well
informed,
::why are you subjecting them to junk food and sugar when you can easily
make desserts
::without sugar and all the chemicals in things like jelly beans and candy
bars?
        Good!  You may come over here and cook for 7 people and make them
wonderful desserts so easily.

::#5 - Based upon what I see as your poor judgement in meal choices for
your children,
::I would not take your advice.  I wouldn't trust it as having any wisdom.

        Luckily, I did not offer you any.  neither did I ask for yours.

Dr. Mom- Ph.D. in motherhood.

Molybenum supplements help sulfite-sensitive asthmatics.

http://drmom.cc