From:
Midas Gold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 11:49:06 -0400
JoAnn Betten wrote:

> i think all those who are getting on her case either have no
> children or have babies,

Not that it's relevant, but since you brought it up, I'm a mother of 7
children (one deceased), aged 3 to 17.5 years...

> and don't know much yet about raising kids

True, but I'm still learning...  ;-)

> -sick of the self-righteous, 'paleo-er than thou' bickering here.

Hey, I'm not 100% paleo since I include homemade yogurt in my diet (is
this time for true confessions?), but what someone else feeds her kids
(in fact, "Dr. Mom"'s kids probably eat a lot better than mine do) is
not what I was objecting to - I was objecting to the flaming.

--
Deanna