Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 17:17:49 -0700
If you took out the fruit and non paleo desserts, wouldn't at least some of
the letters go away?? Have you tested for candida overgrowth?

>::What kind of diet are your boys on?
>        A 4 day rotation.  Meats, vegs, fruit.  Occasional non-paleo desserts.
>They are doing quite well, although the teachers still want to put Devin on
>Ritalin!

Why?

>        Besides, they still have the biochemistry, even if they are not
acting up
>right now.

The biochemistry problems would go away on meat/fat/lo carb veg...

  I have multiple chem. sensitivity, celiac disease, and other
>things, and am very healthy as long as I stay away from chemicals and
>wheat.  But I still have the stuff.

Every human should stay away from gluten and  toxic chemicals...

>Mother of the Alphabet Soup Bailey Boys
>
>Bryn       Oct.  17, 1984 - ADHD, gifted, defiant, LD and allergic
>Aubrey   April 12, 1986 -  gifted, and allergic
>Devin     April 10, 1988 -       ADHD, talented, LD and allergic
>Curran   Jan.  30, 1990-   LD, cerebral palsy, baclofen pump survivor
>Erin       May  6, 1993-         ADHD, impulsive, gifted, and allergic

Don't the allergies go away on Paleo?? Mine did as long as I stay away from
gluten and casein. My point is that letters like ADHD come from non paleo
foods and/or paleo hi carb foods and the letters can for the most part go
away with diet as long as there is not permanent damage from the vax.