Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 11:45:31 -0500
There is no rule I am aware of that says you can not take more than one
dish to a potluck.  I personally would take the non-Paleo, as insisted
and a great Paleo dish, also.  From my experience everyone that thinks I
am nuts and making horrible sacrifices love to eat at my house.

One of my favorite "snack" type dishes is a bowl of fresh, yummy
salsa/pico de gallo.  Instead of chips I slice some thin beef and
dehydrate it (without any seasoning).  The jerky ends up almost exactly
like chips but with flavor and are perfect to dip.  The combination of
flavors is really good and can easily be eaten like dips and chips or
take some of your favorites.  It seems people usually love the fresh
taste of Paleo foods and those dishes disappear quickly.

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Kendra
Neanderthin