Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 19:02:16 -0700
Susan, isn't arthritis also a result of consuming foreign proteins? Mine
went away by getting off of all traces of  dairy, grains, etc.  If I get
foreign proteins now even my hands get arthritic.

I tried to talk my dad out of it as gently as I could but he has total trust
in doctors, as did I before Larry's tragedy.

I asked my dad to at least TRY the paleo diet for a week.....but, no....

His knees are actually in very bad shape, they first start hurting him at 26
and now he's almost 86.....so 60 years of foreign proteins have worked their
devastation....but I told him about paleo a few years ago before they even
got this bad....

He also takes flu shots, pneumonia shots.....sheesh!!

No wonder the poor guy is a wreck!!

Arthritis is a result of severe malnutrition. My uncle on my mum's side had