Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 15:59:57 -0500
We had some left over meat from a coconut once and blended it with watermelon
and made some great popsicles.  (They got me through three days of labor at
my sons homebirth).  We have a Vitamix so we guess that is the best way we
can think to make it milk although, we never have and do not know if it is
best to add water?  anything else?  :-) :-) NeanderTwins

 PS-  We know Vitamix is expensive but we use the dry container to powder
meat for pemmican and the wet container for other baby foods and juices.  We
love ours.  We also own two sets of SaladMaster cookware too, so of course a
Vitamix seemed cheap to us.  SaladMaster is the best thing we ever bought,
though.  When you want to lightly cook/warm vegetables or fruit they do not
change colors and taste fantastic.  I thought I could never love cabbage
until I cooked it in Vitamix.