From:
Betty Ann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 10:53:32 -0600
My DH is worried about the history of Alzheimer's disease in
his family...3 siblings so far. Only one was early
onset---she died at age 54. I haven't gotten him converted
to 100% paleo, YET.  When he was last in to visit our
doctor---routine visit---he asked about what, if anything,
he could do. Our doctor recommended Vit E and Folic Acid
supplementation. This is something I'm already giving him to
try to offset some of his bad food habits. The doctor said
the supplementation won't hurt even though the "experts"
aren't sure if this prevents Alzheimer's or not. BTW, the
doc doesn't know about my paleo plan, yet. He'll find out in
a couple of months when I go in for routine check up. I know
I've lost weight at a slow and steady pace since going paleo
about 3 months ago. Made the decision after lots of
research. I don't even crave things I used to eat!! I'm sure
my blood tests will reinforce my decision to live the paleo
life!!

I'm new to the list and have learned a lot!! Thanks to
everyone for their posts!!
--
Betty Ann

Happy Stitching

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"In a cat's eyes, all things belong to cats." English
Proverb