From:
Cecilia Moen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 03:40:40 +0200
Statistically women who feel nausea during the first 3 months are less
likely to miscarry so the theory is that it is to protect the forming,
vulnerable fetus from toxins.

But it has also been debated that morning sickness in SOME might have
to do
with zinc and magnesium defeciency so eating seafood like shrimps can
be very helpful (if you can get them down). I found this to be true
for me and since I was eating no meat I am glad with hindsight that I
at least ate seafood.

For the heartburn that comes from the baby pressing on the stomache
later on almonds work for many women. Ginger can help too.

Cecilia in Sweden