From:
Paul Sand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 14:54:15 CEST
>Is my metabolism rejecting the new diet?  I have been experimenting with it
>for a few months now and I wonder how much longer it will take to adapt, or
>if I should just make do with a healthy mixed diet instead. ~ Cathy

From my experience with different WOE - do not force yourself to anything
which seems to be healthy but don't work for you.
I do not buy the "detox; long adaptation" stuff.
I tried a few times go through periods of detox or was trying to adapt
something what obviously did not wark for me and the end result was always
the same - misery.
IMO if after a short while you do not feel any improvement, look for
changes.
After adding fat and lot of meat I felt immediete improvement so I stick
with it.

So listen to your body and enjoy the food,

Paul Sand