Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 10:42:48 +1000
> From: Paul Sand
> After starting Paleo ending my 'vegetarian period' I have gained back
quite
> a few pounds of muscle (no fat)  without excessive exercises.

Hi Paul, as an ex rawfooder/vegetarian I would be interested to know what
your typical days eating is like now?  Is it similar to what you were
eating before?  Do you eat mainly raw or cooked?

Anyone else giving their typical days eating would also be appreciated?  I
think we can learn a lot and get ideas from this.  Thanks.

Larelle