Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 08:38:46 -1000
Peter:
>I agree with those who have found his sweeping statements on this
>issue irresponsible and reckless and I find it very unfortunate, Dave,
>when as listowner you are throwing around your weight trying to protect
>and defend this man.

Yeah, it's kinda embarrassing. Not what a listowner should be doing IMO.

Bernarr is quite an annoyance when he pops up on this and other lists with
his limited verbiage and supposed omniscience. And then all the reaction. I
can imagine that he takes it all as attention.

And Bernarr's reply to Peter's post shows a bit more of what the man is all
about. I can think of no other poster who has been more absurd or
disruptive than Bernarr since the formation of this list. A thread about
raw meat and parasites is entirely appropriate for this list--but Bernarr's
God-like proclamations and over-the-top claims add nothing useful, and
worse, greatly distract from a real discussion.

He would probably be long gone if the listowner didn't have some sort of
soft spot for the man which apparently colors his perception of what the
man posts.

My last word on a stupid subject, but it seemed about time to go on the record.

Cheers,
Kirt

Secola  /\  Nieft