From:
Wade Reeser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 20:01:02 -0400
Gaining weight can be as much a problem for some as loosing
weight for others.  Something that is often found to help is keeping
an accurate diary of your food consumption.

Often (though obviously, not always) people don't have a realistic view
of the amount of food they are consuming.  It may be that you are
eating too little.  A food diary and a calculation of calories would be
helpful.  It is not an uncommon problem for people who wish to build
there bodies through weight training to not gain weight as they are
not eating enough.

Personally, I'm too lazy and would simply add about another 20-30% to
my diet with an emphasis on fatty foods e.g. fatty meats, avacados,
olive oil and the like.  This may look like too much food, but is probably
quite reasonable.  I won't emarass myself by describing my intake in
detail but I probably eat 6-8 jumbo eggs a day.

  Good luck!

   Wade Reeser