From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 23:42:13 -0400
I have a Microsoft Word version of Loren Cordain's article:

Cordain L, Cereal Grains: Humanity's Double Edged Sword. World Review
of Nutrition & Dietetics, 1999;84:19-73

He has given me permission to distribute the article privately, and only
privately. The files are over 200K in size. If people e-mail me privately
I'll send them out. Please specify which encoding you want. Otherwise my
default is UUencode (which Eudora Lite can't handle, and maybe not AOL).
And please don't post a request for a copy to the list.

Don.