From:
Michael Anthony <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 07:43:14 -0400
Mary,
I have cut way down on the cheese and hope to eliminate it eventually.
Cheese is something that I have only once given up for about 2 weeks. I
have been on many diets and always the cheese remains in the picture. It
is almost like a drug addiction to me. I actually have fear of being
without cheese and I feel that my life will become boring without it.
How is that for an addiction? <grin>
I suspect the cheese of causing my high blood pressure and contributing
to my 120 lb. overweight so it is important that I give it up.

Thanks for the encouragement.

Michael