Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 22:05:10 +1000
http://www.obesity-news.com/abs05-98.htm#bromocriptine has information on
the dead product Ergoset. The website www.ergo.com is now dead. The product
flatlined- the FDA bounced it. I know a couple of people who took it (you
only had to know the dose and time)- they felt quite unwell and lost no
weight. My advice- stay away from it- it won't work and may cause side
effects. Humans don't actually hibernate. Just stick to your paleodiet- and
see if you can get your body fat monitored on those special scales (eg as
made by Tanica)- your body fat may be dropping more quickly than your
weight. Do you know anyone who PERMANENTLY lost weight with a drug?- I'm yet
to meet one.
Ben Balzer