From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 00:33:59 -0700
.

>It's been my experience that it is a lack of potassium that might be the
>culprit.

Because i don't secrete mineral corticoids (aldosterone) i have a tendancy
to loose sodium and by consequent retain potassium (they are antagonists
salts) and i get cramps as a symptom of lack of sodium. It contradicts with
the above affirmation or we have to be carefull about singling out minerals
for specifics symptoms . Minerals unbalance is certainly responsible for
cramps but in my case taking potassium will agravate symptoms .
i resolve my cramps thru drinking sea water (i might be one of the rare
persons enjoying to do so ,not recomendable to person having functionning
adrenals), breathing deeply , oxygenation, walking, and my best tool , not
resisting the direction where the muscles are going but going with it
(pulling the muscle back in it's normal place work for a short term release
but will come back, relaxing in the direction of the action works for good .
jean-claude

 A 99 mg suppliment could be tried to see if that stops the cramps.