Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 00:39:33 -0400
<<Of course that might not stop you from continuing to try to squirm your
way out of this, but I think you've exposed your true nature and intent
sufficiently that we need not take you seriously in the future...>>

Are you talking about your evil twin when you say 'we', or are you the
spokesperson for all on the list?  You're a very angry man, Wally.

 Or could it be that you own stock in McD's...?

This IS my FINAL response.  ALL the documentation has been supplied by my
links.  The misinterpretation is yours alone.  In case you are tempted to
refute this, below is my statement from my original post.  It says nothing
about McD's doing anything illegal.  You created that in your own angry
little mind.

<<> I have to question the wisdom of this.  McDonald's and other
> commercial fast
> food places use a grade of beef rated one grade below commercial
> animal food.>>

Siobhan