Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 10:10:13 -0600
The vegetarian movement is fueled by dollars from individuals to special
interest groups which are greased by political action committees who are
fueled by one big sugar daddy called Government.  It's pure power
politics.......  I don't believe in altruistic motives when it comes to
the deep pockets of the tax payer.  Sorry for being off topic but this
is a torque in my jaw......
Oliva (going back to lurk)