From:
Mary Craddock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 10:23:18 EST
Hi Paleo people,
I'm new here, ...been lurking. I saw Ray A. on 48 hrs last night. I've read
his book.
I agree with the principles.
I was disturbed to see how the caveman diet was portrayed negatively, yet
Ornish's
statement of "this is a dangerous diet that will kill alot of people" was
allowed. I did the Ornish "thing" a couple of years ago and it was not a very
pleasant lifestyle. First of all, I was hungry ALL the time. I did not have
mental clarity, and became very anxiety prone.
I didn't like the fact that CBS leaned on the fact that Ray was not a doctor,
but a former computer salesman. They didn't mention all the research and work
he has done.
By the way...loved the hawk. Hawks are my favorite animal.
I am now following a more caveman like lifestyle, eating mainly meat and
green plants. I feel great!

Mary/San Antonio