From:
Phil Genova <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 14:13:53 -0500
In an earlier post I has said "out of 75 cases being treated for
Hodgkins, 5 were in remission . "
OOps.  I meant to state it this way - "Out of  approx. 75 cases thus far
using the Stanford Five protocal for Hodgkin's Disease at
Sloan-Kettering, 70 are in remission and 5 had recurrances.  I do not
know the status  of  those 5, but from what my oncologist inferred, (
based on past probability ) using a stem cell transplant technique,
those 4 can still be cured and 1 will  not make it.    Again, my
apologies for this not being about paleo, but it was a glaring error.

Judy Genova , who quite obviously  is not a Doctor in any of the Exact
Sciences