Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 20:31:06 -0800
Once I was asked, what has this diet done for you? He said, is it worth the
price you pay?

I said, let me see:

l. My arthritis is gone. Before I could hardly stand. Drs told me my knees
were worn out and I "needed" surgery.

2. My weight is appropriate to height, I'm never hungry, and I don't have to
exercise like a fiend. All my friends on hi carb are starving and exercising
like crazy, crazy to keep appropriate weight.

3. I have no inclination to drink at all, before stress would  make me want
to have a glass or two of wine or more.

4. My son recovered to an amazing extent on this diet.

5. My daughter can spell if she stays on this  diet or at least strict
gluten free.

6. I am still alive even though I had some of the most dangerous and toxic
drugs (chemo) and radiation poured into my system and by all rights should
be dead , from one of the biggest (next to the vax)  hoaxes of all (cancer
treatment). my liver was completely poisoned.....and I am still here.

Is that enough???

Still, he does not believe me.

Also I think once you have almost lost your life, you become more interested
in diet. When you are still cruising along on SAD, you don't really care.
And the person on paleo, seems to have become, from other people's
perspective,  a nut case.