C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 16:40:11 EST
Here's a reading I ran across the other day that had me crying my eyes out.
It may seem off-topic at first but I think it hits home for all of us.
Especially those of us forced to overcome obstacles we later become thankful
we had to face.

"Oh LORD, remember not only the men and women of good will,
but also those of ill will,
But, do not remember all of the suffering they have inflicted upon us;
Instead remember the fruits we have born because of this suffering...
Our fellowship, our loyalty to one another, our humility, our courage, our
generosity,
the greatness of heart that has grown from this trouble.

When our persecutors come to be judged by you, let all of these fruits that
we have borne
be their forgiveness!"

FOUND IN THE CLOTHING OF A DEAD CHILD AT RAVENSBRUCK CONCENTRATION CAMP