C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 19:06:13 -0300
Here! here!
Exercise, exercise, exercise! It all pays off in the end ... big time. Been there,
done that - at the hands of my mother, 4 times daily for 13 years. In other words,
to coin a phrase - "use it or lose it".

Cheers!

Carla - 45 year old spastic diplegic and still uprightly mobile
http://www.brunnet.net/terrier for more about me