VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Robert R. Matti" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 19:51:20 -0800
Hello, Eudora users!

Today in the middle of downloading incoming mail my computer froze up solid
so I had to reboot, after rebooting my in bbox was completely empty.
Now when incoming messages go into the in box the index line the message is
on is blank but the line is high lighted & JFW 3.20.31 says "no selected
item", but when you enter on the high lighted blank index line the message
comes up on the screen & JFW reads it just fine.
Also the control p command will print the message from the high lighted
blank index line.
All other mail boxes show the normal statistics on the index line & all my
filters etc. work as desired.

The in box index or message list acts as though somehow all the titles are
hidden, I have tried everything I know of but to no avail so any & all
suggestion remedies will be deeply appreciated!  I had a tough time
explaining my problem so I hope the above makes sense.

I am running Windows 95B on a Pentium 90 with 48 megs of RAM

RRM SEZ
"KEEP SNILING
SPREAD A LITTLE SUNSHINE
& THE WORLD WILL BRIGHTEN UP"