VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Steve Zielinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 17:02:02 -0600
Bob,

I can give you the basic information to get started with us.  We meet
usually on the first Saturday of each month, 9:00 a.m. til noon for a
general meeting dealing with a specific topic.  The location is at 22 W.
Monroe, on the 9th floor.  This location is in the loop and the closest
subway stop is the monroe stop on the red line.  We also have other
meetings throughout the month.  You can call (312) 458-9006 to hear a
recording of specific information, which usually gets updated fairly well.
We will be part of the holiday party taking place at Blind Service
Association on Wednesday Dec. 16 starting around 2 p.m.  The cost for the
party is $5 and you can call Blind Service Association directly at (312)
236-0808 by the 11th of this month to get your name in and get them the
$5.  Many of the computer group will be there and will enjoy visiting with
you socially as a good way to get to know you and you us. If you want more
specific info, give me a call at (773) 878-0370. Hope to see you there and
welcome aboard.

Steve