Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 21:49:44 -0400
On Tue, 26 Oct 1999, Mary wrote:

> >When I get sugar cravings, I eat pemmican and the craving goes away. I don't
> >use technology.
> >    Mike Audette
>
> Yes, fat gets rid of most cravings, even coffee cravings. I am caffeine free
> and loving it.

It depends on the craving.  Hours after I lift weights I
experience carb cravings that no amount of fat can satisfy.  And
of course there is no reason why fat would be expected to satisfy
them.  Of course there are paleo and nonpaleo ways to satisfy
sugar cravings but I reject the suggestion that fat will do the
job in all cases.  When glucose-dependent cells are tapped out of
fuel, and glycogen stores to feed them are exhausted, the need
for sugar and not fat will be felt.

Todd Moody