Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Louise Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 12:06:38 -0500
Sandy, and all,

"High Meat" is a term for meat that has been aged for weeks or even months
and is rich with bacteria- or probiotics.  It is used as a medicine in some
cultures and has been credited with many reversals of chronic ilnesses.
Basically, the probiotics in the meat are beneficial bacteria that help
kill off pathogens, or harmful bacterias.

I don't have many references, and they are not at hand, but I will dig them
up if this is of interest to you.

Louise