Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Dr. Mom" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 12:31:37 -0400
There are two things you might be thinking of.   Rapeseed/canola oil is
under fire right now as being bad.  (Am I convinced, no.  Will I use it,
no.)  Or it might be that flaxseed is high in Omega -3s and some families
(asthma, excezma, cradle cap) need more Omega-6s.
I believe codliver oil has more omega 3 than -6, but has both, plus Vit.A
andD.

::
::Would cod liver also be a source of SCFA? Somewhere I read we are not
::supposed to give flaxseed oil to our kids but can't remember why, whereas
::cod liver oil is highly recommended for our kids.
::
::Mary

Dr. Mom- Ph.D. in motherhood.
BS- psychology, BA-biology