Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Troy Gilchrist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 14:33:43 -0500
>I think that the one small step that they're able to take that will bring
the greatest >benefits, is to read and heed "The Omega Diet", by Artemis
Simopolous.

I really like THE OMEGA PLAN. It's got a lot of good recommendations. It
answered a lot of questions for me concerning the Omega-3/Omega-6 issue. The
average person would see a marked improvement in overall health by following
Dr. Simopoulos' recommendations. For people who aren't able or willing to
give up all agricultural foods, THE OMEGA PLAN is one of the best diet
programs available IMHO.

Troy G.