Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Troy Gilchrist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 22:33:00 -0500
> I do know how severe it can be, which is exactly why I bolster my immune
> system by eating good quality hormone/pesticide free meat raw as often as
> possible.
>Are you acquainted with the practice of eating "high meat" to fight disease
and >bolster your immune system?

I don't eat a lot of red meat these days. I do better with poultry and eggs.
I'm not excited by the idea of "high meat." Personal preference, cultural
prejudice, fear of food poisoning--whatever reason you might ascribe to my
choice, I just don't want to eat store-purchased raw meat. I would consider
eating raw meat if I killed and butchered the animal myself or knew the
people who did the killing and processing.

BTW, my immune system is classified by the Federal Aviation Administration
as a danger to low-flying aircraft.

Troy