Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 20:56:21 -0400
Likewise for myself. I suffered horribly from heartburn during all five
of my pregnancys and raw potato was one of the few things that could
settle my stomach. As a child my mother gave up and would peel me a
potatoe before attempting the rest. If they were that toxic wouldn't I
have noticed it before joining this list?

Helen