Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 1999 01:37:23 -0700
-I would be interested in a discussion about raising organic
>grasshoppers

A good way is to give them all the left over of the organic produce you eat
( fruits and vegetable) plus different grasses and wild plants . you might
get knowledge of  the naturel diet of grasshopers thru the stores who sell
batracians and reptiles They sale grasshopers as food for thoses pets. let
us know if you found out .I will  try too on my side if i get the
opportunity to go in cities (i rarely do)
jean-claude
jean'claude
and I'd like to hear more about the formic acid/formaldehyde