Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 08:43:25 -0700
>I try to plant wildlife shrub with edible fruit.

Here in British colombia we are blessed ,still,  with lot of kinds with wild
berries , Like salmon berries, thimble berries ,salal berries, huckelberries
red black and blue, gooseberries, trailing blacberries, black cap
rapsberries... to name the best ones.
I am introducing in my new garden, the ones that are not present yet, most
of them are allready there, just need some interest from my part to thrive
better( i believe plants respond well to harvesting them ) .
This year i gathered somme seeds and will be interested to exchange for wild
edibles seeds that you will have in your original environment (if it is
still present).
i harvested some blue camas seeds, that produce edible raw tubers ( staple
food of native people here , in the past ) it is a beautiful blue flower
that grow on rocky bluff along the shore.
jean-claude