Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Dr. Mom" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 06:33:40 -0400

 Jeremy and Kendra wrote:

::Why are you on this list?  You cannot offer any real good advice in
something
::you do not believe in.  You spout your children's disorders like it is
::something to be proud of

        Fuck off.  I came back here to help people.  I was on the caveman diet
when you were still in diapers.  You are so stupid you don't realize that a
signature line is supposed to tell something about where you are coming
from.  You, you self-righteous bitch, have prob. never raised a child in
your life.  Enjoy it because it is the last time in your life you will have
all the answers, Neanderbrain.

        Never, in all my years on the net, have I met anyone as rude or ignorant
as you.

Dr. Mom- Ph.D. in motherhood.
BS- psychology, BA-biology
Graduate courses in biochemistry.