Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Catherine Tressider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 16:57:48 EDT
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< That's 212 pounds of meat, which comes to about
 .58 pounds per day.  It may be low by your standards and mine,
 but by the standards of most of the world I think it's quite
 opulent. >>

I agree that by world standards that is opulent indeed.  Also, I read
somewhere (sorry, can't recall where at the moment) that the right amount of
meat a person should eat depends on the Lean Body Mass, which is different
for everyone.  According to the formula, since I have an LBM of 91 pounds, I
supposedly need to eat a 45 grams of protein daily to support my lean muscle
and that is equivalent to 6.42 oz meat daily or 146.45 lb. a year -- well
below the national average. ~ Cathy