Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 23:38:12 -0700
few months ago, i had an outdoor fridge so nobody was getting offended, but
for some reason that fridge decide to jump off the truck that i used when we
moved.( it got little bit crooked in the process and had to put it in the
garbage.
Before i didn't have fridge for years and made screened box (garde manger)
to hang the meat and exposed it to wind or in a brise. even in summer the
outside of the meat  drying out,  keep the inside from rotting.
i end up getting a fridge just because it takes longer to dry so i can enjoy
the still soft flesh for a longer period, but overwise it was working very
well for years, to not have the fridge. With the sreened box , the meat was
getting dry very quickly,unless the pieces were big.
Aging meat is fascinating because depending of the various factors ( air
flow, humidity,temperature etc...) we can obtain a wide range of different
flavors.
Happy aging
jean-claude