Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 18:45:59 GMT
7bit
From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
On Sat, 26 Jun 1999 12:43:47 -0400, Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Jane wrote:
>
>> I would like to know if there are any other books I
>>can read that would give me an idea of what is and is
>>not allowed on this type of *diet*.

First off, anyone can get Neanderthin (or virtually any other book) by going to
your local library and requesting it as an "InterLibrary Loan".

I just returned a copy that I borrowed on that basis.

Second, here is the short course:

Allowed:

- Meat/Fish/Fowl
- Fruit
- Vegetables
- Nuts
- Berries (I'm not sure why Ray has this in a different category than "Fruit")

Avoid:

- Grains (either whole or refined)
- Dairy products
- Beans/legumes
- There were two other categories of forbidden foods, it was symmetrically five
and five, but I don't remember what they were (alcohol and refined products like
sugar are prohibited, but I don't remember whether these were the categories or
not).

--
Cheers,

Ken                         <*>