Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 21:20:32 -0700
7bit
From:
Ray Audette <[log in to unmask]>
K Green wrote:
> but I didn't think that this list was some kind of personality cult

It's not - but those wishing to form such a list are welcome to e-mail me personally.
Possible topics of discussion include:
1. Tithing - is ten percent really enough?
2. Maintaining the Temple - this place could really use some paint!
3. Planing the annual virgin deflowering ritual (alcholol will be permitted).

In reality, I'm here to learn - not to preach.  Opinions different than mine are welcome and some have changed
the book.  Each edition has been somewhat different than its' predecessor.  Many of the changes in the upcoming
St. Martin' edition are due to this list.

Ray Audette
Author "NeanderThin"
St. Martin's Press, Nov'99