Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 06:37:40 GMT
7bit
From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Hello,

Interesting stuff.

If the original statement had been:

" It is all over the Autism list that improper digestion of milk products can
contribute to autism. "

then I would have not commented at all.

That's a far cry from "... one of the worst things for our immune system... ",
especially when the immune system was not even mentioned in this study.

--
Cheers,

Ken                         <*>