From:
"G.L.Ayre" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 08:01:20 +1000

Thanks to those who sent me ideas about GF lipsticks that I can buy in
Australia...........the news is not all good as ingredients in lipsticks
don't seem to be standard around the world.

    Clinique seems OK..................Mary Kay in Australia seems not
to be GF but a friend from the list has offered to post me some samples
from the USA (people are very kind.) Almay may be OK here but I haven't
rung to find out. Some people say Neutrogena is GF but so far I have not
seen any lipsticks in their product range available here.....Oil of Olay
was also mentioned but once again I have not seen lipsticks in their
product range.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE
gretel