From:
Jacqueline Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 17:19:12 -0500

Hi All,
Several people have asked for more inf. regarding the WNBC Celiac article
and the opportunity to comment on it at their website.  If you missed the
original post dated July 28 by Linda Scalice here is their address once
again;
    Please note it's corrected address below:
http://www.msnbc.com/local/wnbc/475647.asp

The article was called, Wheat intolerance diagnosis can be difficult.
I found that you Cannot access the site at this old address any longer,
the new address is:
http://publish.newschannel4.com/tvsd/features/gomez/072899gomez.shtml

This was a good article with the exception of two incorrect statements
about the occurrence of CD and the suggestion that CD may not be a lifelong
ailment.  I posted a correction to that fact at their site and an atta boy
for the publicity it gave us.  I think we should let NBC know how many of
us are out there, couldn't hurt!  If you would like to contact Dr. Gomez
the medical correspondent for NBC you can e-mail him at:

Jacqueline