From:
Pat Pollak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 06:44:43 -0400

Sorry for the delay regarding Green Giant Creata Meal! oven roasted
lemon pepper chicken.

This was the basic responce from them:
Since ingredients can change frequently, we are concerned about communicating
incorrect information by providing lists of our products that contain potential
allergens.  Below we have a list of allergens and sensitizing agents that The
Pillsbury Company includes on product labels.  We recommend that you check the
ingredient list on the package each time you make a purchase for the most
accurate source of information.

          Allergens and Sensitizing Agents Noted On Pillsbury Labels
Allergens

Peanuts
Tree Nuts
Crustacea
Fish
Egg & Egg Products
Milk & Milk Products
Soybean & Soy Products
Wheat & Related Grains
Molluscs
Seeds
Cottonseed Four
Legumes

Sensitizing Agents

Sulfites
FD&C Yellow #5 & #6
Monosodium Glutamate (MSG)

If you require more information on coping with food allergies, you may wish to
contact The Food Allergy Network at:

     The Food Allergy Network
     10400 Eaton Place, Suite 107
     Fairfax, VA  22030
     Phone:  1-800-929-4040, Monday through Friday, 9-5
     http://www.foodallergy.org

We hope this information will be helpful to you and that you will continue to
use an enjoy our products.

Sincerely,

C. Walden