From:
Roni Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 May 1999 16:48:08 -0400

This is a request I hope someone out there can help with.  My three year
old son with CD loves Pez candy.  I have contacted the manufacturer to
determine if it's GF, but got no response.  Does anyone out there know.
I'll list ingredients as they appear on a package:  sugar, corn syrup,
adipic acid, hydroginated palm kernal and palm oils and soybean oil,
mono & diglycerides, natural & artifical flavors (??????), artificial
colors (including FD&C Red 3, yellow 5, yellow 6, blue 2).  I know the
"natural and artificial flavors" could be a problem, as well as the
colors, but I'd really like to find out for him.  He's very brave and
mature about all this and always asks me to make sure it "doesn't have
gluten in it."  Any help would be appreciated.

Roni Lamb in NJ/USA