Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 20:07:06 -0400
From:
Carol Lydick <[log in to unmask]>

For all those with celiac and soy intolerance who requested the address
of the soy group it is [log in to unmask]  I believe there are other
sources as well but I cannot find them at this time.

One of the important things I just learned while trying to get the soy
allergy site was about MSG that is important to all of us.  The source
said that natural flavoring, if it is not spelled out such as lemon,
cherry etc. is probably MSG (made from soy and wheat)  That it is placed
in the foods for a variety of reasons and there was a long article on
the negative side effects of MSG and how it enhances flavors.  I have
been playing russian roulette with natural flavors, thinking it was
flavorings from fruits and other things.  Now I need to rethink it
rather carefully.  Perhaps this is where I have been going wrong often.

I thought that I would share this with the group.  Carol in NJ