From:
Mireille Cote <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 15:29:28 -0500

Baltimore Eggnog

Ingredients (1 servings)
1 oz Brandy (1 pint)
1 oz Rum (1/2 pint)
1 oz Madeira (1/2 pint)
1 Egg (12)
1 ts Sugar (2 cups)
3/4 c Milk (3 pints) -OR-
2 oz Heavy cream (3 pints)
Nutmeg

Instructions
Shake with ice, and strain into a collins glass or a highball glass.  If
heavy cream is used, you may want to top the drink with milk.  Dust the
surface with lots of nutmeg The recipe above is for one drink only, but the
measurements in parentheses will make about 30 servings.

Note from Mireille: I know raw eggs could be dangerous, but it is the only
way I know for making this recipe. Be sure they are fresh.