From:
Judith Preston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 1999 18:38:39 +0900

Hi everyone.

I hope you enjoyed your weekend.  I wonder if anyone has info on cholesterol
levels for people with CD?

I would like to a little informal poll at this time.  If you know your
cholesterol levels after your last blood test (please indicate "fasting"),
could you send them into me?  If you'd like to respond, but somehow can't
see ever getting a hold of these values, please feel free to make your
general comment or repeat the comment of your practitioner who gave you the
info.

Curiously yours,

Judith Preston
Nagoya, Japan

PS  I am working now on compiling a summary for the soy milk/sauce that I
asked about last week.  Sorry, busy week.