From:
Judith Preston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 08:59:58 +0900

Hey guys--

I'd been paying about  $2.00 all along for milk in Japan, then I went
non-dairy and tried soy--that's about $6.00!  So I say go for the blue
diamond, ya'll!  In our situation, almost anything we can eat is probably at
least occasionally justified.  Fortunately (or not) I still have no family
to feed.

Do many of you have problems with soy milk as well?  Is it possible to get
100% soy milk in the US?  Even the edensoy I got from Tokyo has milk product
in it.  Then again, maybe its the soy in addiction that's given me problems.
Do you have problems with soy sauce?  Or should I say, tamari--the kind that
has no wheat in it?

Have a nice day.

Judith Preston
Nagoya, Japan